Cactus trading co. cochrane, alberta
Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz and Amethyst pendulums
Chakras, by definition, are energy centres within the human body that help to regulate all its processes, from organ function to to the immune system and emotions.
We can commonly count 7 chakras positioned throughout your body, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head.
Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, that is depicted through a specific chakra colour, and governs specific functions that help make you, well, human.
1. Root / Base - Stability, grounding, physical energy, will, security - Red jasper, Garnet, Bloodstone, Ruby, Black Tourmaline, smoky quartz, Obsidian
2. Sacral/Spleen - Creativity, healing sexuality & reproduction, desire, emotion, intuition - Carnelian, Amber, Orange Calcite, Gold Topaz, Coral.
3. Solar Plexus - Intellect, ambition, personal power, protective - Citrine, Tiger Eye, Yellow Jasper, Yellow Agate, Golden Calcite.
4. Heart - Love, compassion, healing, emotional balance - Rose Quartz, Green/Pink Tourmaline, Green Jade, Green Aventurine, Emerald.
5. Throat - Communication centre, expression, divine guidance - Sodalite, Aquamarine, Blue Lace Agate, Blue Turquoise.
6.Third Eye - Spiritual awareness, intuition, light - Quartz Crystal, Lapis Lazuli, Sapphire.
7. Crown - enlightenment, energy, perfection, cosmic consciousness - Amethyst,
Diamond, White Calcite,
Selenite, Purple Florite.
Host your Chakra stone with one of our silver cage pendants - we have lots in store!
Gratitude stones have become more and more popular over the last few years. What is a gratitude stone, you ask? It is a rock or stone that you keep with you to remind you to be grateful. A gratitude rock is just a tool, it serves as a reminder to be grateful.
The idea of a gratitude stone is very simple, you can carry it around in your pocket or put it on display in a place you will see frequently throughout your day and it should represent something for which you are grateful for.
Click here to see our semi-precious stones